What does this package includes?
- 1 Basic Introduction Meeting
- 1 Pre-production meeting
- 2 Full Day pro-shoot with broadcast HD equipment (8 hours day)
- 1 DOP (Director of Photography) specializing in timelapses
- 1 Project Manager
- Recce and consultation on angles
- Your logo at the beginning and end with call to action
- Basic Custom Graphics
- Location to be provided by client
- Permission to be provided by client
- Time-lapse Compilation, Video Editing and Color Correction
- 1 Music Track
- 2 Set of changes from the 1st cut to produce your 3rd and final cut
- All feedbacks to be provided online
- Online production support throughout
- Uploaded and shared through Google drive
- Delivered in QuickTime.mov and /or .mp4 Format
- You supply us with your video brief.
- Your final film will be one video of up to 60-90 Seconds
- All travel and crew travel rates/costs are additional to package price.
- All hotels, flights, ATA carnets and airline excess weight charges will be in addition to the package price
- You must upload all branding elements, logos, and photos that you need in the film on Paradox Studio’s Google drive
- Music, Graphics and Treatments will be shared beforehand for approval
So what do I do next?
- Write out your project brief
- Share information on project, service or concept
- Upload your brief and other branding elements to Paradox Studio
- Pay your advance
- Wait for project confirmation
- Receive your short production document
- Let us take care of the rest
- Pre-Production: 1 Week (Treatment, Graphics and Music Shortlist)
- Production: 1 Day
- Post Production: 3 weeks (Edits, Color Correction, Music)
- First Draft: 4 weeks
- 2nd Draft: Within 1 Week of feedbacks
- Final Video: Within 1 Week of feedbacks
Payment Terms: 65% Advance. 35% Upon Delivery
We will make sure we understand what you require during the pre-production meeting. If there is an error of some sort, of course, it will be fixed.
The above package pricing is for illustration purposes. Pricing may vary depending on the video’s requirement.