What does this package includes?
- 1 In Person Meeting
- 1 Online Introduction Meeting
- 2 Online pre-production meeting (Online)
- Motion Graphics Animation Enhancements and Transitions
- Creative Editing of Your Photos Graphics, Logos, and/or Other Media Elements
- Titles, Text, and Bullet Point Creation
- Starting and Ending Title Cards with Your Logo or Artwork
- 1 Video (90 – 120 Seconds)
- Video Editing
- 1 music track – copyrighted
- Professional voice over (Neutral American Accent)
- 2 Set of changes from the 1st cut to produce your Third and final cut
- Scripts, Voice over, Music and Graphics once finalized will be locked
- Custom Copyrighted Graphics
- Copyrighted Photos are not included.
- Pictures can be provided by client or chosen and bought by us (billed separately)
- All feedbacks to be provided online
- Online production support throughout
- Uploaded and shared through Google drive
- Delivered in.mp4 Format
- You supply us with the video brief
- Script to be worked in collaboration with client.
- You upload all branding elements to Paradox Studio’s Google drive (logos etc)
- All Pictures have to be landscape – preferably
- Your final film will be no longer than 120 seconds (2 Minutes)
So what do I do next?
- Write out your project brief
- Email Paradox Studio mentioning the package or by directly selecting it
- Wait for project confirmation and our call to arrange a meeting
- Discuss the project face to face in an in-person or skype meeting
- Pay your deposit
- Share all branding graphics, pictures and other related material to the folder shared
- Start receiving your pre-production material and provided feedbacks and approval
- Let us take care of the rest
- Pre-Production: 3-4 Week (Script, Voice over, Graphics and Music Shortlist)
- Post Production: 2-3 weeks (Edits, Graphics, Color Correction, Music)
- First Draft: 7 weeks
- Final Video: 8 weeks
Payment Terms: 65% Advance. 35% Upon Delivery
Once you approve the project and share the pictures with us, and have a discussion with us through Skype, we will share with you a few options for the treatment to choose from. Upon finalizing the styles you like, we will provide a draft version and after that you can provide your feedback and we will make changes accordingly.