What does this package includes?
- 1 Basic Introduction Meeting (Skype/In-person)
- 2 Pre-production Meeting (Skype/In-person)
- Full Day pro-shoot with broadcast HD equipment (6-8 hour day) including basic sound equipment.
- 1 cameraman
- 1 Motion Graphics Video (30-90 seconds)
- 1 music track
- Script, Concept, Mood Board and Graphic Treatments
- Talent (With Wardrobe) and locations provided by client
- Professional voice over (Neutral American Accent)
- 2 Set of changes from the 1st cut to produce your Third and final cut
- Scripts, Voice over, Music and Graphics once finalized will be locked
- Video Edits
- Video Stocks (up to 10 copyrighted stocks)
- All feedbacks to be provide online
- Your logo beginning and end with call to action
- 2 Skype meeting with client
- Custom Graphics
- Online production support throughout
- Uploaded and shared through Google drive
- Delivered in QuickTime.mov and .mp4 Format
- You supply us with the video brief
- You supply us with a script or we work on it together.
- You upload all branding elements to Paradox Studio’s Google drive (logos etc)
- Your final film will be no longer than 90 seconds
So what do I do next?
- Write out your project brief
- Email Paradox Studio mentioning the package or by directly selecting it
- Wait for project confirmation and our call to arrange a meeting
- Discuss the project face to face in an in-person or skype meeting
- Pay your deposit
- Share all branding graphics and other related material to the folder shared
- Start receiving your pre-production material and provided feedbacks and approval
- Let us take care of the rest
- Pre-Production: 3-4 Weeks (Script Edits, Concept, Mood-Board, Treatment, Graphics Shortlist, Voice Over and Music Shortlist)
- Post Production: 3- 4 weeks (Edits, Graphics, Audio Sync, Music)
- First Draft: 6-8 weeks
- 2nd Draft: Within 1 week of receiving feedbacks
- Final Video: Within 1 week of receiving feedbacks
Payment Terms: 65% Advance 35% On Delivery.
All motion graphics styles will be discussed in detail during the pre-production process and motion graphics treatment will be finalized. Stocks will be a mix of shoot based and online video footages, which will be treated with a motion graphics style. Feedback will be taken from the first draft to further refine the video.
Note: In case you require a studio along with wardrobe and art direction team, please have a look at Motion Graphics Video – Plus Package.
The above package pricing is for illustration purposes. Pricing may vary depending on the video’s requirement.