What does this package includes?
- 1 Basic Introduction Meeting
- 1 Pre-production meeting
- Full Day pro-shoot with broadcast HD equipment (6-8 hours day) including basic sound and 3 point light equipment for interviews
- 1 DOP (Director of Photography)
- 1 Project Manager
- Company logo/ your name and title (lower thirds)
- Photos or graphics to accentuate your point
- Your logo at the beginning and end with call to action
- Custom Graphics
- Video Editing
- 1 Music Track
- 2 Set of changes from the 1st cut to produce your 3rd and final cut
- All feedbacks to be provided online
- Online production support throughout
- Uploaded and shared through Google drive
- Delivered in QuickTime.mov and /or .mp4 Format
- You supply us with your video brief.
- Your final film will be one video of up to 90-120 Seconds
- All travel and crew travel rates/costs are additional to package price.
- All hotels, flights, ATA carnets and airline excess weight charges will be in addition to the package price
- You must upload all branding elements, logos, and photos that you need in the film on Paradox Studio’s Google drive
- Music, Graphics, Treatments will be shared beforehand for approval
So what do I do next?
- Write out your project brief
- Share information about the event
- Upload your brief and other branding elements to Paradox Studio
- Pay your advance
- Wait for project confirmation
- Receive your short production document
- Let us take care of the rest
- Pre-Production: 1 Week (Team Briefing, Graphics and Music Shortlist)
- Production: 1 Day
- Post Production:3 weeks (Edits, Graphics, Color Correction, Music)
- First Draft: 4 weeks
- 2nd Draft: Within 1 Week of feedbacks
- Final Video: Within 1 Week of feedbacks
Payment Terms: 65% Advance 35% On Delivery.
We will make sure we understand what you require during the pre-production meeting. If there is an error of some sort, of course, it will be fixed and during 2 revisions, text on tags, clips replacements and minor touchup. Creative changes cost extra.
The above package pricing is for illustration purposes. Pricing may vary depending on the video’s requirement.