What does this package includes?
- 1 Basic Introduction Meeting (Online)
- 1 Pre-production meeting (Online)
- Professional broadcast accredited editors and animators
- 1 Video (60 Seconds)
- 2 Hour pro-shoot with broadcast HD equipment including basic sound equipment.
- 1 cameraman
- 1 music track
- Your logo beginning and end with call to action.
- A company representative on-camera talking about your business
- A small amount of raw video (B-Roll) shot around the business
- 1 Set of changes from the 1st cut to produce your second and final cut.
- Music and Graphics once finalized will be locked.
- All feedbacks to be provided online.
- 1 Skype meeting with client.
- Custom Graphics
- Uploaded and shared through Google drive.
- Delivered in QuickTime.mov and .mp4 Format
- You supply us with your video brief.
- Your final film will be one video of up to 60 Seconds
- All travel and crew travel rates/costs are additional to package price.
- All hotels, flights, ATA carnets and airline excess weight charges will be in addition to the package price
- You must upload all branding elements, logos, and photos that you need in the film to Paradox Studio’s Google drive
- Music, Graphics, Scripts, Treatments will be shared beforehand for approval
So what do I do next?
- Write out your project brief
- Share information on product, service or concept
- Upload your brief and other branding elements to Paradox Studio
- Pay your advance
- Wait for project confirmation
- Receive your short production document
- Let us take care of the rest
- Pre-Production: 2 Weeks (Booking the production team and guiding them)
- Production: 1/4 Day – 2 hours
- Post Production: 2 weeks (Edits, Graphics, Music)
- First Draft: 3 weeks
- Final Video: Within 1 week of feedbacks
Payment Terms: 65% Advance 35% On Delivery.
We have made this package keeping the needs and wants of our customers in mind. If there is an error of some sort, of course, it will be fixed. Creative changes cost extra.
The above package pricing is for illustration purposes. Pricing may vary depending on the video’s requirement.