What does this package includes?
- 1 basic introduction meeting (Online)
- 1 pre-production meeting (Online)
- Professional broadcast accredited editors and animators
- 1 animated video (60-90 seconds)
- 1 music track
- Professional voice over (Neutral American accent)
- 2 set of changes from the 1st cut to produce your third and final cut
- Scripts, Voice-over, Music and Graphics once finalized will be locked
- All feedbacks to be provided online
- Your logo at the beginning and end with call to action
- 2 Skype supports meeting with client
- Custom Graphics
- Skype production support throughout
- Uploaded and shared through Google drive
- Delivered in QuickTime.mov and .mp4 format
- You supply us with the video brief
- You supply us with a script or we can work on it together
- You upload all branding elements (logos etc) to Paradox Studio’s Google drive
- Your final film will be no longer than 90 seconds
So what do I do next?
- Write out your project brief
- Email Paradox Studio mentioning the package or by directly selecting it
- Wait for project confirmation and our call to arrange a meeting
- Discuss the project face to face in a (in-person or Skype) meeting
- Pay your advance
- Share all branding graphics and other related material to the folder shared
- Start receiving your pre-production material and provided feedbacks and approval
- Let us take care of the rest
- Pre-Production: 2-3 Weeks (Script Edits, Graphics Shortlist, Voice Over and Music Shortlist)
- Post Production: 2-3 weeks (Edits, Graphics, Audio Sync, Music)
- First Draft: 4-6 weeks
- 2nd Draft: Within 1 week of receiving feedbacks
- Final Video: Within 1 week of receiving feedbacks
Payment Terms: 65% Advance 35% On Delivery.
Note: All typography styles will be discussed in detail during the pre-production process and animation treatment will be finalized. No pictures or character animation is included. This is completely text based. Feedback will be taken from the first draft to further refine the animation.
In case of Character/Story animation, have a look at our 2D Animation Packages.
Don’t forget: No one has to be filmed with this package so no scary cameras!
The above package pricing is for illustration purposes. Pricing may vary depending on the video’s requirement.