http://www.shiftingmedia.com Fitchef Eating Concepts. Are you disappointed with YOUR dieting results? ALL diets FAIL for 1 main reason!Are you: FIT but still FAT? tired of trying DIFFERENT diets?wanting to add MUSCLE or lose FAT? tired of shakes and supplements and want to enjoy real food! wanting to eat better for HEALTH reasons? feeling tired, hungry, miserable or constipated from your last diet? wanting to boost your immune system? Imagine an eating lifestyle that almost removed all chances of failing
FitChef Eating Concepts will change to your life. We LOVE food and eating! Eating makes you happy or sad, fat or thin, healthy or unhealthy. This is how it works:
• If your fat loss/muscle gain plans are FAILING
• Then the MISSING ingredient in your diet is PREPERATION.
• All diets FAIL because you don’t have enough quality prepared food on hand. Hungry people grab quick unhealthy food (that leaves you feeling bloated and more hungry)
• PREPARE good meals in advance and you WILL SUCCEED
It’s almost IMPOSSIBLE to fail when you have a stack of ready-to-eat meals in the fridge. If you don’t have good food prepared you will eat processed high calorie JUNK food. Good food (whole natural food like vegetables and protein) needs preparation to taste good
Our VISION is to encourage you to plan ahead to have meals ready to eat (In your car, home and office fridge) It’s simple – you are less likely to cheat if you have ready-to-eat meals
You basically have 7 options:
1. Cook your own meals in advance (See recipes: 1 hour cooking for 2 weeks of good food)
2. Purchase good fresh food and cook every meal (if you have loads of spare time)
3. Purchase packs of fitChef meals in advance and a few Plan B emergency packs to keep in your car
4. Order FitChef Meal deliveries in your office a park.
5. Take supplements or shakes and potentially risk your health with unnatural food sources.
6. Eat whatever junk is readily available, then fail, feel unhealthy and disappointed.
7. Carry on as you are
If you are serious about results, your health and successful eating then connect with us on one or more channels. Register for quality email newsletters
Client: Shifting Media – http://www.shiftingmedia.com
Produced on: 30th June, 2012